Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Last Night @ Home




Pops and Annmother have arrived. Tonight we had a family dinner and then the men went out to ride bikes with Hunter. When they came back we opened some gifts from family and friends from TN. Hunter had a good time helping and hiding in the tissue.
This week has been a whirl wind of events. I went back to work at Sabal Palm full-time this week getting the classroom ready for the kids. I haven't worked full time since May of 2009. It was good to see everyone and be back in the classroom. Even though I'm exhausted, I am glad that I went to work this week. I think it kept my mind off of the c-section. I also think I would have run circles around the house and been cleaning up my own mess had I been at home. Going to work was a bit of adjustment for Hunter. He did fine, but every morning he had to make sure he gave me at least 10 hugs and kisses. Then followed up with giving Mackenzie 10 hugs and kisses. He has been so precious during this pregnancy. We finished off the night with a beautiful rainbow in the sky and Hunter yelling, "Thank you for the beautiful rainbow God." I have to thank God also for such a wonderful husband and son. Stay tuned for the main attraction...