Sunday, July 10, 2011

Girls Night Out



I can't believe our time in Tennessee is coming to a close in a week. Virginia, Kelly, and I have been so busy with our own lives that we have been having trouble planning a night away. I had a free night at the Sheraton. We decided to take advantage and pause our lives to get some much needed girls time. I was a little worried that Mackenzie would give Adam a hard time, but knew that it would be good for them both. Hunter stayed with Annmother and Pops, and as always loved every minute of it. I arrived at the hotel a little early so that I could check in and then enjoy a nice long, quiet shower. We had a great view and were even on the club floor. I felt so important swiping my key as we got in the elevator. Kelly and Virginia couldn't meet until later, so I took advantage of our hotel room. It was nice to not have to talk or do anything for anyone. We met for dinner at Burger-Up. Virginia always picks the best little corner restaurants. The burgers were great, but the company was even better. After dinner, we headed back to the hotel to get settled. We did venture down to the bar for dessert and coffee, but spent the remainder of the evening catching up over a few bottles of wine. It was a great evening. I think we need to make that an annual happening. Thanks for the good times ladies!