Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Date with the Little Fellas

Luke sporting the Fireman attire and going to put out a fire.

Hunter had a blast riding around in the little cars.

Hunter and Luke filled up their shopping cards with all of the healthy choices that the grocer had to offer.


Kelly and I decided to meet up and have a little fella's play date on her day off. We met up and ate at Red Robbin at Indian Lakes. The boys loved looking around and being silly. At first Hunter was a little shy, but it didn't take him long to warm up. Afterwards, Kelly and I took the boys to "somewhere special" (as Hunter kept calling it), Peekaboo Place. This little play area had several different things set up for the kids to play. There were train tables, a fire station, police station, a grocery store, a theater stage, and a few climbing areas. I went and grabbed Kelly and I a coffee. We had a really relaxing visit as the boys ran around and played. Kelly had mentioned running over to World Market and I decided to go with her. Hunter asked where we were going and I told him, "Somewhere else special." We pulled in and he said, "Mom, this is not somewhere special for kids." My response, "This is somewhere special for moms." After the purchase of a Japanese Yo Yo, we headed back to Nannie and Papa's house for a nap. We had a great time with Kelly and Luke.