Monday, July 11, 2011

Dinner At Riverview

Annmother and Mackenzie enjoying watching Hunter play.
Pops getting a swing in with little lady.

She loves to swing.

Hunter helping Pops with the mowing at Meemaw's.


Tonight we went to Ashland City's famous Riverview Restaurant and Marina. This restaurant was taken over by the flood of 2009. However, they have rebuilt. The new building is amazing. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the view while eating some yummy southern food. (I have got to lay off of the fried catfish. My pants are getting a little tight.) Afterwards we went to the park. I love watching both of the kids enjoy the park. We are going to miss our family once we go back to Florida. However, I am NOT going to miss my gaining weight with all of the temptations Middle Tennessee has to offer.