Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mackenzie's Sleeping Positions

Mackenzie loves to sleep with her knees tucked under and her little butt in the air.
Mackenzie has a sweet little nightly routine. She is very easy to put to bed. We rock and read a book together. I then turn out the lights and try to rock her a little longer. Usually she will arch her back and want to be put down. She is a cuddler, but when it comes to going to sleep she likes to do it on her own. I put her in her bed and set Violet (her little stuffed dog) up to play lullabies. Violet, from Leap, is one that we can program to say her name, pick her songs that she plays, along with so much more. Mackenzie loves her. I do leave Violet in bed while Mackenzie goes to sleep. She cuddles with her for a little while, but then rolls over and sleeps on her belly. I do not let Violet stay in her bed, but I think it is so cute how she has her own little routine of falling asleep.