Saturday, March 19, 2011

Collier County Fair 2011

Our little angel enjoying the sounds of the fair.
Attempting a new ride.

Of course he was all grins when driving a car.


Having fun with dad!

Adam teaching him to hold his hands up in the air as he rides.

Getting a little dizzy.

To start our Spring Break we decided to go to the fair, which is literally right around the corner from our house. I thought Hunter's fears of rides was behind us, but he was VERY cautious about what he rode. We started out with a dragon that has a wheel that you spin to make it go around. He liked that and immediately said, "I want to go again." We then tried a caterpillar ride that had a few bumps, but just went around and around. Again, he said,"I want to do it again." We looked around at the other rides and he was not going to have any part of any of them. We eventually talked him into going on the Bumblebee ride which again, goes around in a circle, but the bees alternate going up in the air. It took a lot of convincing, but he did it. It was so cute because as soon as the ride would start he would look at me and say, "I'm not scared!!!" He would have the biggest smile on his face. At the end of the night we told him how he was such a big boy for trying out some of the rides. He responded, "Yeah, I'm really proud of myself."