Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

Adam putting up his 1 ornament.

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Last year I missed putting up our tree and decorating our house. Before children, I would turn on Christmas music and spend a day decorating the house and having fun. With children, it is a little different. I decided to unpack the Christmas tree first and if that is all I got to do I would be fine. After getting the tree up, I was successful at unpacking 1 box at a time. I took my time seeing what Mackenzie would allow me to do. In the end, most of the decorations ended up getting put up. Hunter had a good time decorating with me this year. Adam even ended up putting up more decorationgs than normal (his limit is usually 1). Hunter is good at bringing the magic of the season out in us all. I am looking forward to this Christmas and getting to be a kid again with my kids.