Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chugga Chugga Choo-Choo

Hunter no longer naps. I thought I would never allow him to not take a nap, but I have given up on fighting it. However, nap time is his time to play with things that are hard for him to play with while Mackenzie is running around. Last weekend, he not only cleaned his room, he picked up the whole house and did a good job of it. (Mackenzie and I nap together.) Today he decided to set up all of his train tracks. He is so creative. I love that he has this time. Surprisingly, he stays quiet and lets us nap.
Back to this bad habit of Mackenzie and I napping together, because she hoards all of her toys in her bed, she has a hard time sleeping comfortably. I discovered she takes great naps with me. In fact, she loves to cuddle during this time.