Sunday, February 24, 2013

Balloon Fun

Saturday mornings used to be hanging around the house, cleaning, and catching up. Now that Mackenzie is participating in a dance class, our schedule has made a little change. I don't usually go into any stores with both kids unless I have Adam with me. Adam has started doing the grocery shopping during the week. There is no need in me going to the store with him doing all of the shopping. However, the last few weeks, after dance, we have run an errand or two. I have quickly learned that Mackenzie doesn't know how to act in a store. Hunter does pretty well when he is with just me, but when we add Mackenzie to the mix, neither handle it well. My solution...bribery. This is not a good solution, but it works long enough for me to encourage the good behavior. This week I had to stop to get balloons for an event and they did fantastic while we went into Target that I couldn't help but want to let them choose 2 balloons to take home with them. Who knew that $1 balloon would be so much fun :)