Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Attempt @ Christmas Pictures

I knew that I probably wasn't going to be successful in getting a good picture, but I tried. Here are a few of the pictures.
Also, I am starting to see Adam get into the Christmas spirit. He doesn't mind this time of year, but he does have a hard time getting into the "magic" of the season. Hunter is definitely rubbing off on him. This afternoon he wanted to take a trip to the store to get lights for the house. We were both a little leery about doing this. We are the couple hat drives around the neighborhoods critiquing other's lights. These are our categories:
"Classy"
"Fun"
"They must have kids they are trying to entertain with all of the blow-up toys in the yard.l
"ahhh, they tried"
AND last but not least...
"Redneck"
I think we both thought our attempt would land in the "redneck" category, but we landed in between the "ahhh, they tried" category and the "classy" category. Not too bad.
Note to self for next year:
1. Buy extra bulbs just in case.
2. Borrow our neighbors ladder instead of using ours and almost breaking my neck trying to hang them.