Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Mackenzie's gift to me.
Hunter's gift was a vase with a flower that he made.

This is the Mother's Day card he created at school.

(Not sure why this is sideways again.) This is the poem and hand print on the inside of the card.


He is doing a great job writing his name. We will be working on the "e" this summer, but for now I think it is cute.


A beautiful bouquet of Spring Flowers Adam brought home after picking up my prescription.



I love Mother's Day. I have decided that it means more to me than my birthday. It is a day that I get to celebrate my role as a mom and honor our mother's for all that they do. Unfortunately, I woke up with my throat or "mouth" on fire!!! I have the same virus as Hunter. My throat hasn't hurt this bad since I had my tonsils taken out. It hurts to swallow and talk. I went to a walk-in clinic this morning to make sure it wasn't strep. It is just the same virus that Hunter has. Luckily, they did give me some prednisone to help with the swelling and pain. We spent the remainder of the day resting and enjoying being home. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!!