Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Good To Stay Home

I have repeatedly asked Hunter if he has wanted to join Mackenzie in a bath. This was his first experience. They had a blast splashing around together.
Mackenzie chillin' in her corner. She loves to play and explore on her own.
Eating lunch with the butterflies while dressed up like a pirate.

Hunter watching their every move.


I caught Hunter while playing Hide-n-go-Seek with this picture.



I love the weekends, but who doesn't?!?!?! As I may have mentioned before, I try to do most of my errands during the week (Target and Walmart are usually the extent of my errands). This frees up my time on Saturday to pretty much stay at home. I love being at home. We spend Saturday morning usually making pancakes and watching cartoons. Then we clean the house, or at least what I consider these days as cleaning the house. It is amazing how fast Saturday goes.


This past weekend, I brought home a school project...butterflies and cocoons. We have been observing the amazing changes that the caterpillars go through. On Friday I had 6 out of the 10 come out of the cocoons. I decided that I would bring them home and let Hunter enjoy watching the remaining 4. Hunter had a blast watching them. We kept watching them so that we wouldn't miss them coming out. However, we somehow missed all of them. It was fun learning about them at school and sharing that experience with Hunter. I think I'm going to do this again this summer at Papa and Nannie's house for both Colin and Hunter to enjoy.