Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We had several tables set up, but the dinning room was my favorite. Nannie, Papa, Adam, and I sat outside. This was our last Thanksgiving sitting on the patio enjoying the warm sun and palm trees.
Michelle, myself, and Jayme posed for a picture while Hunter tried to be apart of the experience.
Nannie helping out in the kitchen.

Everyone visiting and enjoying the game...Joe, sitting on the couch, was a little upset with the outcome of the game, but what can I say. GO TITANS!

Family Photo



The last 4 years, Adam and I have hosted the Annual Boyd Thanksgiving. Our home is open to all of our friends who do not travel home for the holidays. Usually we have between 12 and 16 people. This year we had the most ever...24 people! Everyone brought something to enjoy. I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends here in Southwest Florida. We are going to miss them all.

Nannie was a huge help and Hunter was perfect. The day was wonderful and Herky the Turkey turned out yummy. (Hunter named the turkey this year.) Thanksgiving was the end of Nannie and Papa's trip, but I was so thankful they were able to join us for this wonderful day.