Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My very own vacuum!
Happy Birthday to you!

I want another slice please.

Yummy!
Today was Hunter's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe that it has been 2 years. This time 2 years ago I was going in to have a c-section. He was born at 8:22pm. I have been reliving the events of that day today. My mom asked me today if I have ever written those days events down. "NO" is the answer to that question. It was a very rough day that had a great outcome. All I care to cherish about that day was the outcome which I love everyday.
Today we woke up at 6:30am. Hunter was with Agota, our nanny, last night so I'm not sure how many laps they did around the house, but he slept in this morning ;) Very happy about that one. We spent the morning opening presents and having fun with Adam at home. (He doesn't take many mornings off work.) We then loaded up and went to church followed by a trip to Adam's golf course. After finding a few 'gators in the ponds we went to lunch and then headed home for a nap. Because we don't get the Titans on TV, Adam watched the game with his buddies and came home later with a birthday cake. We have spent the rest of the evening enjoying being together. I love being home with my 2 men.