Monday, September 2, 2013

Let Our Summer Begin

Our summer in Tennessee always starts with a trip up Baker's Mountain to Great Aunt Sallie and Uncle George's.  The kids have a blast hanging out and catching up. 
We arrived in TN on Friday night.  Packed the car on Saturday morning, spent the day on the mountain, and headed to Manchester to spend the night with Martha.  The next morning we headed back to Nashville.  I helped Sara unpack her and get settled in her new apartment while Hunter and Mackenzie hung out with Annmother and Pops.  
Due to such a hectic weekend, I forgot to grab my camera.  I don't have many pictures, but it all happened so fast.  I don't think I would have been able to capture those moments.  Hoping to catch up and have fun this summer.  Looking forward to our time in TN with the family.