Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'll Do It

After we got home from church one Sunday, I had put the kids in their rooms for some quiet time, aka time for mommy to get lunch done and for them to be separated from each other and enjoy their own toys.  While I was in the kitchen, I heard the toilet flush.  I knew that I hadn't heard Hunter come out of his room so I decided to investigate a little further.  Sure enough, Mackenzie had gone into the bathroom, taken her pull-up off and put it in the trashcan (thank goodness she didn't flush that down the toilet), went back into her room to use the wipes, and then proceed to lift the dress up trying to get a new diaper on.  I grabbed the camera and caught some of the action.  I just had to chuckle, but I will tell you one thing...this girl is in charge!!!

At this point, she decided that she needed my help.