Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cruisin'

Our trip back to Florida was a long one. Thank goodness for Nannie, audio books (my sanity), and room service. I had hoped to make it back in one day, but with us recovering from the busy week in TN, I was exhausted and had to make it 2 days. As soon as we stopped to get gas in Sarasota, I knew we were closer to home...warmer weather. LOVE FLORIDA!!! I don't think I could ever move back to the cold weather.
Once we returned and had a few days of settling down, I put Mackenzie's new ride together. This was a great gift sent down from Pops and Annmother. Hunter wanted to help her learn how to ride. It was cute to watch him sit and try to let her take control and learn on her own. He wanted to take control. It will take her a while to get the hang of it, but it is super cute and lots of fun.