Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beach Babies

With Nannie in town, we were able to get Adam to take us to the beach. In fact, Mackenzie woke up that morning and looked at me with her big blue eyes and said, "Mama, I want to go to the beach after nap." That's all she had to say to convince Adam to take us. I promise I didn't put her up to it. That was a thought all on her own.
The weather was perfect. The water wasn't that cold, which is not a good thing this time of year. For those of us who live in Florida, we know that warm water in the winter means warmer water in the summer which means a more active hurricane season :( We weren't there for long, but we enjoyed every minute. They are definitely Florida kids. The love the sand and the water. The sound of the ocean is one that we can all enjoy, but it relaxes me more than anything.