Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Picadilly Circus

As some of you know, we live right around the corner from the fair grounds. This comes in handy a few times of the year. The circus set up their tent this past week and we couldn't help wanting to take the kids. When we arrived, there were a few animals for the kids to interact with. Hunter actually rode both the ponies and the elephant. He is starting to be a little braver these days. When we walked into the tent, I was amazed at the seating they had. The bleachers were tiny and everyone was squeezed together. I was worried about Mackenzie's attention span. So, we sat at the bottom just in case. She was antsy, but as soon as the show started, her attention went directly to the acts. She watched the whole show sitting in my lap. I was amazed at her interaction with the acts. Adam and I enjoyed sharing the looks that the kids had as the show unfolded. I enjoyed watching the kids more than the circus.
Just look at those eyes.  She was in amazement.
Hunter enjoying a Snow Cone.
Taking on the ponies.