Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sunday Fun

Hunter pushing Mackenzie down the "roller coaster".



Hunter's attempt at spelling his first word on his own "FLAr" is "flower". Hey...it's a start :)


Adam has been gone for a week. I have survived, but am ready for him to come home. Today after church, I decided to take the kids to Jumping Jacks. This is very similar to My Gym, but family owned. Hunter has been asking to try it out for a while. I wasn't sure how much Mackenzie would be able to do, but she surprised me at how fast she ran around playing. She is getting so big and brave. Nothing seems to scare her. She loved every minute. Hunter found a little girl his age and had a blast running around with her. I love going places and having fun with them. I can't wait for next weekend to come around. They just seem to fly by so fast when I want them to last forever!!!