Saturday, October 8, 2011

Kids Safety Fair



Hunter was give the opportunity to write his name on a police car. He had to make a promise to me that he would listen to me and make good choices. He was so proud of his signature.





This morning we woke up having the intention of staying home, but then once I realized we were out of Mackenzie's soy milk, we had to load up into the car. I had decided to go ahead and make it a trip to the park and the store. As we are pulling into the park, I realized that it was the Kids Safety Fair. We went and played in the park for a little while and then headed over. We walked around inside collecting goodies. Hunter was given and fitted for a new bicycle helmet. He begged the whole time to go to the bounce houses. This kid loves to jump around in those houses. He had a blast running around and playing. Mackenzie and I just enjoyed watching him get his energy out. We got a great nap out of that event :)