Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ahhh....Friday Night Finally

Look at that grin :)

She wasn't scared of the high waves crashing into her.
Adam being the best dad ever!
Her foot is so tiny! I am going to miss this.

I couldn't resist ;)


Friday nights never seem to come soon enough. Hopefully, we are going to be getting back into the routine of meeting up with some friends somewhere special and unwinding from the busy week. This week we decided to join the Burke family on the beach. It was the perfect ending for a long week.


Mackenzie LOVES the beach. She doesn't seem to mind the sand, and shows no remorse about going into the water. I have a hard time keeping out of the water. Hunter seems to run constantly enjoying every aspect of the beach. I love just sitting back and watching them have fun. Of course, I don't "sit back", but I love enjoying my family in this setting. Everyone seems to be so happy and enjoying the moment. Memories that will last a lifetime for us.