Friday, April 22, 2011

Lazy Saturday Morning

Mackenzie loves playing in her room. I can even leave her in there for about 10 minutes and she is happy to play with the toys that are around her. I keep a close eye, but let her explore on her own.
Hunter is marking his calendar and counting the days down until we come to Tennessee in June.


We LOVE Saturday mornings. I do the grocery shopping either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon before picking up the kids. This leaves Saturday mornings for cleaning and playing. We stay in our PJ's till almost lunch. Hunter has recently been concerned about staying in his PJ's. He'll ask me, "Mom, are you still in your jammies?" If I'm not, he will want to immediatly change. If I am, he is content with my answer. This weekend he decided he wanted to get dressed before I offered. I let him get his clothes and dress himself for the first time. Granted I bit my lip when he came out with a navy shorts on with a navy shirt. It was quite cute.