Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Present You With This Crown

Hunter and I model our crowns. Yes, he put a bug sticker on the front of mine. What a cute little "Reminder"!?!?!?!
Mackenzie and Hunter sporting their crowns.
She liked being the princess of the bunch.


Today, while I was feeding Mackenzie her lunch, Hunter was busy working on a "project" (his words. He was using some of my recycled paper to make everyone in our family a crown. He is really good at using scissors. He wasn't using regular scissors either. He was using scrapbook scissors, which can be hard to cut with. He created each one of us with a crown, and surprisingly enough they all fit. It was so cute, he came to me with his crown and said, "Mom, look at my crown." I looked up from feeding Mackenzie to see his crown sitting on his head with the big words "Reminder" on the front. He is a good little reminder. I was really shocked at #1 the fact he had cut in such a straight line; #2 he had the word "Reminder" right in the front. Now I think I'm going to have to wear that crown around all of the time because I am needing to be reminded to do a lot of things these days.