Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

My little music man. His head gear is from him pretending to be a pirate earlier. His imagination is amazing. Getting ready to dye some eggs. Hunter's before picture.
Hunter had fun picking out his colors.
He did really well counting to 20 before pulling them out of the dye.


We had the Burke and Deardorff families over for dinner. Matthew put up our new light fixture in the kitchen with a dimmer, which I have waited for for 4 years. It looks great! The kids love getting together and playing. I thought it would be fun to have them dye Easter Eggs. The kids did a really good job. I was not sure how messy it would get, but there were only a few drops of dye on the Shamwow towels. I am not sure if they will eat them, but they had a blast decorating them. Thanks to Matthew for being our handyman and Kevin for helping out with his talents as well.