Sunday, February 20, 2011

Using my Wallet


Hunter has been saving his money to buy something special. About a month ago we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before going to church. He didn't have his money at that time, but their was a toy airplane he wanted. He talked about it for a few weeks. We went back this past weekend and he purchased it with his own money. He put it on the counter, pulled out his wallet, and paid. He was really proud of himself.

Random story about Cracker Barrel...
One day while we were riding home, Hunter said he was hungry. I had some PB and crackers in the car. He munched on those for a few minutes and then discovered he had some crumbs on his seat. Next thing I know, I hear, "Mom, look at me." I turned around for a brief moment to see Hunter with his cracker crumbs in hand, throwing them up in the air, saying "Welcome to Cracker Barrel." Love it!!! Just wanted to have this documented for future giggles :)