Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presidents' Day @ the Beach

Mackenzie in her little Bumbo beach chair.
Taking a little cat nap.

I love having time off, but I always seem to find things to keep me busy around the house. So when my friend Tammy asked if I would be interested in going to be beach, I jumped on the opportunity. Mackenzie has been to the beach a handful of times, but I have not been without having Adam there to help me out. I was a little nervous, but as always Hunter was perfect. I wish I had a picture of me caring everything to the beach. Thanks to my Thirty-One large utility totes, my Baby Bjorn, and some strong muscles I made it to the beach with the following: beach toys, Bumbo seat, beach pack-n-play, beach bag, and THE TRUCK. The weather was perfect. Mackenzie even took a little nap. I am hoping to do it again soon.