Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hunter and Adam in their Indian gear. Hunter wanted to dress up like Indians so he cut strips of paper and taped it to our heads. Really funny!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We have hosted Thanksgiving at our house for 5 years while living in Florida. We invite anyone and everyone who is away from family and needs a place to fill their bellies. I cook the turkey and dressing. Everyone else brings a few dishes. This year I forgot to take pictures. I was so busy cooking and entertaining and being a mom that I completely forgot until everyone had left. We served lunch around 2:30pm, but had guests from 12:30pm till 7:30pm. It was so much fun getting this together. I love having people in our home enjoying each other's company. Adam and I hate being away from our true family, but having our Florida family with us on this special day means a lot to us.