Friday, November 12, 2010

Mommy and Me Date

Checkin' out the zebras.
Just a cute picture.
In the Banyan tree.
Coming face to face with a tiger.


After a few weeks back at school and life being hectic, we had 2 days off. Luckily it fell on a Thursday and a Friday. I wanted to do something special with Hunter. I don't get the opportunity very often to go and spend the day with him without Mackenzie in tow. Mackenzie spent the day at school and Hunter and I went to the zoo. I did send him for a few hours that morning and then surprised him by picking him up after lunch. His face lit up when I told him we were going to the zoo, but he was really concerned about leaving Mackenzie at school. I reassured him we would come back and get her later. We had a blast spending that time together. It was a much needed Mommy and Me Day!!!