Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picking Our Pumpkins

Mackenzie picking out her first pumpkin.
Hunter telling which one he wants.
Getting ready to load the car.


This afternoon we went to the "Pumpkin Patch" that we have gone to for years. (I put quotations around it due to it not really being a true pumpkin patch.) Last year, living in Virginia, Hunter was able to have the real Pumpkin Patch experience. I LOVE living in Florida, but I think there are going to be a few things I miss about the season. Changing of the leaves, crisp fall air, hay rides, wanting to bundle up, and pulling on the warm comfy clothes after a long day are just a few. Again, I LOVE the Florida life and would only want about a week of the true season of Autum. For now, our "Pumpkin Patch" will have to do. We did walk away with several really good picks.