Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emma and Andrew's Birthday Party

Haley and Dominique getting their "baby fix".

Hunter and the ol' gals (Haley and Emily).

Hunter's 1st horse ride by himself. He had one several years ago at the County Fair, but I was by his side.
Hunter enjoyed feeding the horse.

Hunter and his friends hangin' out.

BFF's! Aren't they cute?!?!?!

This past weekend we attended the Lussier twin's birthday. Emma and Andrew have turned 2!!! They are such a blessing to celebrate. Hunter was excited about seeing the horses and hanging out with his friends. When we arrived, he played the "shy card" for a few moments. Once he saw Haley, they were off. I continually asked him if he wanted to ride the horse. He said "No" several times. I decided to leave the issue alone. After about an hour of visiting and showing Mackenzie off, I felt a tug on my shirt. Hunter had decided that he wanted to check the horses out. We went out and fed them first. After a few minutes of observation, he decided that he did want to ride. I was a little skeptical on how he would react once on the horse. "Would he want me to ride with him?" "Would he change his mind?" "Would crying be involved?" Those were just a few questions on my mind. The lady put him up on the horse and off they went. He didn't hesitate or cry. It amazes me that just a few short months ago he was hesitant to do anything and now he wants to do everything. How he is growing up so fast. We had a blast celebrating Emma and Andrew's birthday. In fact, after we left Hunter wanted to know when we were going to go back. Happy Birthday Emma and Andrew!!! You are sweet blessings on this earth.