Friday, October 22, 2010

Hunter's 1st Field Trip

Mrs. Betty's Red Shirt class
I love their posing for pictures.
Holding hands as they go.

Hunter showing me how to walk in the hallway with bubbles in their mouths and hands on their hips. (The bubbles are so they won't talk, and the hands on their hips are so they keep their hands from wandering.)

Hunter and a friend showing me their class pumpkin.

Hunter's pumpkin all dressed up.
Hunter had his first field trip. I was able to go with him. It was perfect timing, my last Friday off. The field trip was to the local pumpkin patch, which happened to be right next door to his school. He was so excited that I was there to go with him. We walked together with his class over to the pumpkin patch. On our way we saw Ed, the black snake that hangs around the school, and an ant village. The kids were so cute picking out their pumpkins. I had a blast.