Sunday, March 17, 2013

The 2013 County Fair

Growing up, I wasn't taken to the fair that often. Living next to the fairgrounds defiantly has its perks. We drive past it for 11 days and the kids continually ask to go. Knowing that this can cost an arm and a leg, we go on the days that have the arm bands. Friday night was $20 band night. We loaded up and called the Burks. The fair is one that I take wipes, hand sanitizer, jackets, and a camera. We go prepared for a lot of fair food and fun. Luckily, the older kids were fine with sticking with the little rides. I was not sure I was ready for them to go on the bigger rides just yet. They didn't even ask. They had a blast running from one to another. We were there for almost 4 hours. I have a feeling Hunter and Adam will be going back on the $5 band night next Wednesday. Wondering if we are going to be able to get the Mendicinos to tag along. Always fun when we can get a group of kids to go so that Hunter doesn't have ride by himself.