Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mommy and Me Day





Today, I took Mackenzie to Ms. Elisa's house, her teacher from Eagle's Nest. I wanted to spend a day with him before I went back to school. We had a list of errands to run. Hunter was a champ running in and out of the stores. He did get a new toy airplane that he is really proud of. After all the errands were run, we went to eat lunch and then to King Richards. Basically, King Richards is similar to Chucky Cheese, but it also has go-carts, carnival rides, a putt-putt course, and a water park. Hunter saw the go-carts and was immediately drawn. He rode the first one by himself. I knew, with his Gator driving experience in Ashland City, this wouldn't be a problem. Then we rode a go-cart together. He had a blast. We did go inside and play the video games. Overall, I wasn't too impressed with King Richards. However, we had a blast together!