Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mackenzie Making New Discoveries

Sitting in the bumbo
Learning to play with the toys.
She is really thinking about this one.
Before Christmas she wasn't paying any attention to these toys, now she pulling on these toys.

She loves her toes. There are days where she just keeps them in her mouth.

I love her toes. She has the littlest feet.
She is pooped after all of her playing.

Mackenzie has been a joy to have. Although she is a much different baby than Hunter, I have been much more relaxed with her. I try to soak up every moment. I spend a lot of time with her and try to watch her every movement. She has rolled over, but only in secret. It won't be long before she is doing it all of the time. Only a month ago she wasn't doing much, but now she is so involved with the world around her. I love it!