Monday, January 31, 2011

Bouncing is what I do best

Just hangin' around

Mackenzie is amazing me in all that she does. At school they have a jumper that she loves. I had tried to put her in this a few months back and she wasn't ready. Now she loves it. She just bounces away! She is smiling, rolling over, and cooing all of the time. I'm cherishing every minute of it.
We have started a bad habit of taking afternoon naps together on the weekend. At first I kept thinking of all the stuff I could get done while she sleeps, but then I got to thinking of the time that we are spending together. Time is not something I can ever get back. I usually put Hunter down first. Then Mackenzie and I just hang out together on the bed for a little while before dozing off to sleep. I love it!!! I loved taking naps with Hunter when he was little, but I never slept as well. With Mackenzie I would love for her to sleep with me all the time if I knew it wasn't bad for her. So...weekend naps are the limit. I can't believe how time is flying!