Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adam's Last Weekend Off

Going to the driving range with our clubs.
Hunter loved the rolly slide so much that he thanked God in his prayers that night.


The Olde Farm opens on April 1st. This is when Adam's weekend life comes to a halt. We wanted to make sure we got the most out of the weekend as we could, doing things around the Bristol area. Saturday morning started with a big breakfast and then a trip to Warriors' Path State Park in Kingsport, TN. The park has a public golf course. We took advantage of the nice weather and went to hit some balls at the driving range. Hunter took interest at first, but quickly decided to entertain himself in other ways (collecting the baskets and making a tower out of them). After we finished at the driving range, we visited the playground area. This is the second or third time we have visited this park. It is an amazing new addition to the park. It is built for children of all ages and disabilities. Hunter enjoyed running around and playing. I had packed a picnic lunch for us to enjoy. We spent a few hours just enjoying each other and the weather.
Sunday we went to church, brunch, and then came home to enjoy the remainder of the day together. Adam is still keeping up with his exercise routine and diet. I'm so proud of him. He keeps getting smaller and I keep getting bigger ;) Which brings me to the following:
Pregnancy Update
Everything seems to be going great. I wasn't showing much about a month ago, but around 16 weeks I began to pop. Everyday I seem to get bigger. Hunter is being so cute with this pregnancy. He continually is asking questions such as, "Where is our baby brother going to sit/sleep?" We don't know if it is a girl or a boy. We find out April 7th, but Hunter is determined it is a boy. He also talks about "when the baby pops out" of my belly. Now, we haven't had a lot of discussions about having a new addition, but he is gathering these thoughts and bringing up these discussions on his own. Last night he raised my shirt up and said, "Your belly is big." Then proceeded to tell me the baby was going to pop out of my belly button. Too cute!!!