Monday, November 2, 2009

The "Fix It Man"


Being in our new home has brought some new experiences for us all. One of those experiences is washing the dishes by hand. As long as I can remember I have had a dishwasher. I had bought a drying rack a long time ago. Every time I would go through a "cleaning out" frenzy I would consider tossing it in the donation pile. However, I hung onto it thinking I might use it in the future. Well, the future is here now and I'm using it and discovering that it is a little temper mental. Anyhow...the other day it fell in the kitchen. Hunter said, "Mommy I'll fix it." He ran to get his electric screw driver and began working. It was so cute! He was so proud to discover that he had fixed it. Little did he know that I had fixed it while he was off looking for his tools.