Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm gonna get "chew"!

When Hunter has the water gun...he is TROUBLE!
He will run after you saying, "I'm gonna get chew!" Gettin' Annmother at a pool party.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Last week we spent the week in Nashville with family and friends. We had a blast! Normally most summers we spend 3 to 6 weeks in Nashville and then travel back to Naples. However, this year has been different. We have been out of pocket by going a variety of places, but not Nashville. Hunter started off the week by spending a night with Annmother and Pops while I went to a Bachelorette Party. I then traveled to a family reunion with my parents and uncle. It was good to just sit in a car, not having to drive and read/sleep..whatever I wanted. The remainder of the week was swimming, playing, learning how to make the famous Chicken-n-Dumplins from Mawmaw, and catching up with friends.
I even had the privilege to stay at Opryland Hotel with Virginia Reynolds and Kelly G. Troutt. We had a blast! It was so good to catch up. Time flew because before we knew it 3:30 am arrived and we were still up talking. The next morning I was in the elevator with a gentleman and he asked where I was from. My response, "About 5minutes from here. You?" We felt more than 5 minutes away though. It was good to get away and not have life chasing our every move.