Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day in Preschool



Today was Hunter's first day in preschool. This was a big step for both of us. He has always been taken care of in our home by Agota or by Dominique at "Mrs. Dominique's" house. Overall, I am pretty pleased with Spring Garden. When I picked him up, I asked if he had fun and if he wanted to go back tomorrow. He replied, "Yes, but not tomorrow just later." So I think he did miss me, but also had a good time. For now, he is going 3 days a week while I substitute or volunteer in the community. The only draw back so far is not being able to pack PB & J. I'm fine with that, but not sure how little guy will handle that news. We do miss our friends in Florida and I know that he was in the perfect spot there. Saying that...I felt very comfortable with this today. Good sign.