Monday, November 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home Random Moments

We love our summers in Tennessee.  Coming home is sad, but once we enter our through our front door it is like Christmas all over again.  They pull out all of their toys and begin playing.  They play for hours.  This was taken our 2nd day back and I was so excited to see Mackenzie toting around a doll in her wagon.  All summer long, Nannie and I longed for the moment she would take to dolls.  I'm crossing my fingers that this is not a trend, but a beginning of a whole new love for her.  
Hunter loves to construct just about anything.  He was given this set by the Burke family.  6 months ago, I would have had to sit down and help him with these projects.  Now, he barely even needs me to look at the directions.  He is getting so independent and smart.  
Mackenzie grabbed her stroller the 3rd day home and I ran and got the camera.  She is beginning to catch on and be the perfect little mommy.  
Friday's are known as BCE Beach days.  This is where staff from Big Cypress gather together and enjoy the mornings on the beach.  I was so excited that we made the last beach day this year.  I even talked Laura Mendicino in letting me take her older kids with us.  Mackenzie and Hunter really missed them this summer.  They all had a blast and were so tired when we left.  
During nap recently, Hunter decided to construct this on his own.  I was so amazed at his creativiness.  He got an idea, began constructing, and came up with this for his final product.  He amazes me daily.  His mind is so much more advanced than it was this time last year.  He is growing up too fast.