Sunday, August 5, 2012

Look What She Can Do

I have fallen a little behind on the blog lately. Life has been a whirl wind since we have returned to the sunshine state. The first few days we were home the kids acted like it was Christmas all over again. They got out their favorite toys and just had fun. I got to work on catching up on mail, cleaning, and some pinterest projects.
Mackenzie has shown a few new colors of personality this summer. She copies EVERYTHING Hunter says and does. Poor little fella, this gets old. She was not listening and need a little time to evaluate her actions one day. I place her in her bed. I walked out and found her following me. I grabbed the camera to catch her in action. She was so proud of herself. In fact she said, "cheese" while I took the pictures. I thought this action was going to continue. I was really hoping she would stay in the baby bed for 6 more months, but I don't want her to fall while climbing out of bed. I decided to hold off on getting out the toddler bed until after our "couples" vacation. I lowered the side of her bed to help her be closer to the ground if she did try to climb out. However, she hasn't tried since then. Apparently having the side all the way up she was able to maneuver herself over the top. She is not able to do so if the side is down. It is nice that Hunter can get her out of her bed now. So...a few more months of the baby bed.