Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning we decided just to lay low and be lazy. We took early naps and and then headed to the water park. The pools were perfect and the weather was warm. The "babies" loved exploring the water in the tadpole pool. Hunter decided to be brave enough to jump from the diving board. I wasn't with him when Adam asked him if he wanted to try it out. When they joined us at the tadpole pool, I was amazed that he had tried the diving board. He wanted me to watch. Adam was in line behind him. No one was in the pool to catch him. As he was running to the end of the board, my heart was running with him. He jumped and then swam to the side and with no hesitation got right back in line. He amazes me! He is growing up too fast.
Martha and Briley are leaving tomorrow. We are sad that they are leaving but are grateful for the time we had with them.