Sunday, June 12, 2011

GNO (Girls Night Out)


YAY!!!! June 11th is finally here. Not only is it my birthday, but it is the 1st day of summer. What a great weekend I had planned?!?!?!?! Adam and Hunter headed up to Tennessee on Monday of this week. Mackenzie and I have had a very quiet week. I discovered that I love having a clean house, but prefer to have my "messes" around instead.
Friday, I was able to leave school at 9:30. Some of the wonderful ladies I work with took me to lunch to one of my most favorite restaurants, Tommy Bahama's. Donna, Kathy, and I had a blast!!! It was so good to get together with them outside of school. The atmosphere was a perfect start to the summer.
Saturday morning, Mackenzie and I went to the Ava Maria Waterpark. They opened it to the teachers of our school. We had a blast with all of the other kids. Mackenzie fell asleep for over an hour. I felt lost without Hunter, but enjoyed hanging out with everyone.
Saturday night was one I had been looking forward to for quite some time. Girls Night Out!!! It did happen to fall on my birthday. I was glad that it did seeing that the boys were not here. We went to eat a Daruma's Japanese Steakhouse. It was delicious! Afterwards, we went down to 5th Avenue to get our "dance on". I did more people watching than dancing. We had a blast! Now for some packing and preparing for our flight to Tennessee on Monday.