Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Brunch

Myself, Jayme, and Michelle posing for a picture.
Hunter my big helper!
After swimming, the kids gathered around to watch a movie while opening gifts.
Me and my little man

Jayme Deardorff and Michelle Legried put on a Baby Brunch, July 23rd. Jayme opened her new home (literally they have only been there a couple weeks) to 9 kids and several of my closest friends. The kids had a blast playing in the house and in the pool. I enjoyed catching up with several people I haven't seen since our return to Florida. Hunter was perfect the whole time. While opening the gifts, the other kids were watching a movie. Hunter insisted on staying and helping me open Mackenzie's presents. He was so excited to see what each one was. There were even a few items for him, new cars and a Big Brother card with a badge in it. Even though the weather was a little damp due to Tropical Storm Bonnie, we had a great time.