Friday, April 2, 2010

3 Pregnant Sisters + Babies-R-Us = Trouble

Sara and Martha deciding on Boppy slipcovers.
Nannie, Martha, and Hunter registering for Pack'n'Play slip covers.

Hunter helping Aunt Martha register for glass bottles.

As many of you know, my sisters and I are all pregnant. Sara is due at the end of May, Martha and I share the same due date, August 27th. Sara and Martha are both having boys and we are having a girl. Life at 404 Nesbitt Lane, Madison, TN, is anything but bubbling with excitement.
Sara, Martha, Nannie, Hunter, and I made a trip to Babies-R-Us. Originally our plan was to look around with Martha and help her get some ideas of different things to register for. Within the first hour Martha decided to go ahead and register. Hunter had a really good time helping Aunt Martha with the register gun. In fact, I think they ended up registering for a few pink items on accident. After about 2 1/2 hours of walking around Babies-R-Us, we were all exhausted and ready to put our feet up. I am so lucky to be going through this pregnancy with my sisters. It is an experience we will never forget.