Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Nashville

Hunter reading his new Cars pillow book.
Colin and Hunter's matching PJ's
Adam creating a new train track. He's so good with it!
The Morris Family
Mawmaw with the grandchildren and the newest great-grandchild Ellis.

Christmas this year was very exciting. Hunter understood who Santa was and the excitement was fun to watch unfold. Christmas morning Santa surprised Hunter with some new additions to his train track. Over the past 5 days that has been the highlight of his day. Adam, Annmother, Pops, Nannie, Papa, and I are becoming train engineer experts. We design about 3 or 4 train tracks a day. Adam surprised me with a new camera. Unfortunately, I took my memory card that I had in my old camera and put it in my new one and the pictures where erased. The only pictures I have are from my mom's camera. This saddens me because Christmas morning and Christmas' at Meemaws was erased. It is always good to see all of the family this time of year. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.