Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Movie Night


He was a little intimated about walking into a dark theatre.
This afternoon I mentioned to Adam about taking Hunter to the Toy Story double feature. I didn't expect for him to say that he would be able to today, but he did. We went to the 4:10 showing together. With popcorn, drinks, and 3D glasses in hand we went into the theatre. At first he really was not sure what to expect, but as the movie started he was drawn to the big screen. So cute to see him with those big glasses on (which came off half way through the show). We didn't stay for the 2nd show. Too much animation for Adam and Hunter was getting antsy. Loved that we were able to do this as a family today. Adam is such an amazing and supporting husband. Always has been, but in tough times he seems to pull me through. I'm so blessed to have 2 amazing, handsome fellas in my life.