Sunday, February 22, 2009

SeaWorld


Adam riding the carousal.





When Adam and I moved to Florida, I told him the one place I wanted to go before we left was SeaWorld. That was our adventure this weekend. Hunter saw stingrays, dolphins, seals, walrus, penguins, a polar bear, and the great Shamu (killer whale show). AMAZING!!! Hunter has his 2 year molars coming in so he wasn't his energizing self, but he still had fun. I think Hunter's favorite part of the day was the Pet Show that involved tons of cats, dogs, birds, and even a pig and skunk. Weird combination, but amazing how these people train these animals. I think my favorite part of the day was Shamu. Adam enjoyed the Sea Lion show.
We discovered that he is not a "Nap In The Car" child. We planned each day out perfectly so that he would take his 2 hour nap in the car. The 2 hour naps turned to 25 minute naps...each day. He did perfect in the car. Last night Adam and I wanted to venture out and try a new restaurant. We walked into a very nice restaurant and didn't realize it until we were in there. I would compare it to Ruth Chris. We were both a little on edge the whole time during dinner not sure what Hunter's actions would be. He surprised us both. He was perfect. Last night was our first experience in a hotel and again...perfect. Overall the trip was really relaxing and enjoyable.