Monday, January 19, 2009

Precious Moments

Adam and Hunter sharing the couch while watching football.
Hunter's first apple and peanut butter moment with mama. YUMMY!


As March quickly approaches, we are cherishing every moment we have together. Therefore, I have slipped on blogging as frequently. Adam is leaving March 15th. I know that both he and I are dreading that day, but know that we will make it through whatever comes our way.

School is a little less stressful due to some small changes, but all in all I still feel like I work in an office not a classroom. I love teaching, but love being a wife and mother even more. My heart is torn everyday when I leave for work and pumping with excitement as a I return home.

Hunter is growing everyday and learning so much so quickly. He is currently working on his auditioning pieces for the next American Idol or America's Got Talent. The pieces he has the strongest endings are "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "The Wheels on the Bus", and "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands". It is so funny to hear him singing at the top of his lungs in the back seat of the car. We are working on counting to 15 and the letters B and H.

Adam took the day off yesterday. This doesn't happen that often. We went to breakfast. Then church, which we are both going to miss Summit. Adam then attempted the mall. I needed to pick up a few items. Hunter thinks the word shopping means going up and down the escalator. It was quite humorous to see them going up and down the escalator while I did my Clinique pick up. "Mo shopping, Daddy!" is what Hunter said every time they would get off the escalator. I knew Adam was going to be a good dad, but never knew he was going to be this great. I have fallen in love all over again!